- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space.
- Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers
and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions
utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard
improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing
development onsite for appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
- Required Qualifications:
- Experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 Financials experience is required
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in
- Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set
reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure
results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.